Offers for PhD candidates
PhD candidates registered with MedIm keep their affiliation to their home institution and the PhD programme in which they are enrolled.There are no particular obligations for PhD candidates registered with MedIm.
MedIm is a collaboration in which NTNU and the universities in Oslo, Bergen and Tromsø are equal partners. PhD candidates from other Norwegian institutions may apply for support on an equal basis.
We provide financial support to PhD candidates, for example:
- Travel- and accommodation grants, enabling you to attend PhD courses outside your hometown. Attendance of any course on our list of courses will normally qualify for support. Application form .
- Promoting recruitment to the field, we offer bridging funds .
- Active participants at our annual conference receive grants for travel, hotel and conference fee.
- Travel costs in relation to PhD courses in the Nordic region may be supported. Contact us for further information.
- Participation at selected imaging events in Norway is supported.
- We provide updated information on relevant courses and other events of interest to PhD candidates in medical imaging.
Join the network
As a member of the MedIm-network you will eligible for a range of offers, either you are a PhD candidate, supervisor, or course organizer. You will also receive information about relevant activities on a regular basis.