Did you know we have common ancestors with gorillas and chimpanzees? Discover our own family tree starting with Ardipithecus ramidus and ending at Homo sapiens.
You can see copies of skulls displayed and these tell the story of how we have developed over thousands of years. Can you find Lucy?
Despite having the same ancestors as gorillas, we are very different. Humans stand, walk and run upright. What differences can you find between the displayed skeletons of a human and a gorilla?
- Adults - NOK 100
- Children (6-16), students, seniors - NOK 60
- Children under 6 - Free
- Family, group with children and adults, max. 5 people - NOK 300
- Groups with 10 people or more, when tickets purchased together - NOK 90/50
- School classes /preschools with teacher, student groups with teacher - Free
- Individuals providing assistance to those with disabilities - Free
- ICOM, Ecsite, Norwegian Museum Association members - Free
- Students - NOK 180
- Senior - NOK 180
- Adults - NOK 300
- Family - NOK 900 (group with children and adults, max. 5 people)