Nordic Nanolab User Meeting 2017 – NNUM 2017
May 9-10 in Trondheim
Welcome to attend and contribute to the first Nordic Nanolab User Meeting 2017 at NTNU NanoLab, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 9-10 May 2017
The Meeting is organized by the Nordic Nanolab Network (NNN) and is the third user meeting on a Nordic level, continuing a longer tradition of Myfab’s user meetings in Sweden.
We look forward to two days of interesting presentations, technical workshops and presentations of your work at the poster session as well as a visit to NTNU NanoLab and other laboratory facilities at NTNU. We expect about 200 users from 10 or more Nordic cleanroom laboratories to participate. Are you one of them?
Invitation and flyer: Nordic Nanolab User Meeting 2017 (NNUM2017) [pdf]
The meeting is co-located with the European Nanofabrication Research Infrastructure Symposium (ENRIS 2017)
For information regarding exhibitions, please see the ENRIS homepage.
The meeting will cover several plenary talks and thematic seminars on materials analysis and characterisation, thin film technologies, etching technologies and lithography. In addition, the program will include a poster session and laboratory tours to NTNU NanoLab, NorTEM, RECX and the MBE facilities (preliminary list). The meeting will also host a technical exhibition of cleanroom related equipment.
- Per Delsing, Chalmers University, Sweden, Artificial Atoms and their interactions with light and sound
- Henri Jansen, DTU Danchip, Denmark, Fabrication of 3D fractal silicon nanostructures
- Ursula Gibson, NTNU, Norway, Semiconductor-core glass fibers
- Ivo W. Rangelow, TU Ilmenau, Germany, Field-Emission scanning probe lithography for single nano-digit devices
The thematic seminars consist of 50-minutes presentations including time for questions and discussion. The presentations aim to educate in techniques and tools with a practical approach. The themes of the thematic seminars are:
Electron Microscopy, Focused Ion Beam, XPS, Thin Film Characterisation and Profilometry
Thin film technologies
Physical Vapor Deposition, Epitaxial growth, Surface Functionalization, Atomic layer deposition, Electroplating, Pyrolysis of resists
Vacuum technologies, Reactive Ion Etching, Nano-etching, Ion Beam Etching
Lithography overview, Electron Beam Lithography, Maskless Lithography, Ice Lithography, Nanoimprint, Stepper
Venue, Accomodation and Transportation
NTNU NanoLab, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, May 9-10, 2017, Trondheim, Norway.
The meeting will take place in the Electrical Engineering Building at NTNU.
Address: Otto Bragstads Plass 2E, Trondheim
Transport between the airport and NTNU.
There will be organized buss transportation between Trondheim Airport Værnes and NTNU for those who sign up for it in the registration form.
We reserve hotel rooms at Scandic Lerkendal Hotel for all registered participants from outside Trondheim, according to the needs given in the registration form. The accommodation is paid by the participant's institution.
- Kay Gastinger, Director NorFab - Norwegian Micro- and Nano Fabrication Facility
- Thomas Swahn, Director Myfab - the Swedish research infrastructure for micro- and nanofabrication
- Jörg Hübner, Director DTU Danchip - National Center for Micro- and Nanofabrication
- Heini Saloniemi, Team Leader VTT at Micronova, Cleanroom Operations
Questions about the user meeting should be directed to
- Kay Gastinger (NTNU NanoLab, NorFab). Email: email@example.com
- Hanna Gautun (NTNU NanoLab, NorFab). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cristina Andersson (Chalmers, Myfab). Email: email@example.com
We look forward to see you in Trondheim!
|Tuesday 9 May 2017|
|16:40||Poster session and lab tours|
|Wednesday 10 May 2017|
|16:00||End of conference|