What to do as a new student:
It is important to follow these steps in the correct order
1. Accept the offer from the Admissions Office by "Søknadsweb"
Information will be given to you in the Admissons letter/e-mail.
2. Sign up for one of the groups
Information about timetables will be given to you in the Admissons letter/e-mail.
3. Pay the semester fee / Recieve the semester card
All the students have to pay a semester fee before 15 September (Autumn) or 1 February (Spring).
4. Sign up for classes and exams in Studweb
- Remember which group you have already signed up for online. See step number 2).
- Remember also to register both for classes and for exams (it is important that you save between the two registrations). You can now use Blackboard (NTNU`s e-learning system).
Deadlines for registrations:
- 15 September (Autumn)
- 1 February (Spring)
5. Order a Student ID Card
Bring the semester card and an official photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence, to the office called "Byggsikring Dragvoll" in Building no. 6 (street level). You will get a student ID card which also functions as a library card and gives you access to the buildings and computer labs that you will be using.
6. Email address / Internet access
At the office called "Orakeltjenesten", next to the Library (Bibliotek) in Building 8 at Dragvoll Campus you will be given an email address / Internet access. Bring your student ID card with you. You will be given a username (brukernavn) and a password.
If you have any questions regarding the registration at Studweb, please contact the Student Service Centre Building 1, Dragvoll Campus.firstname.lastname@example.org