International Master's degree programmes
NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, is Norway’s largest university. Our goal is to create knowledge for a better world. Come join us!
NTNU Trondheim is located 63° North, in Norway’s third largest city with 182.000 residents and 36.000 students. Trondheim is Norway’s number 1 student city, with lots of activities going on both on and off campus. Nature is never far away when in Trondheim, with great possibilities of outdoor activities summer and winter.
At Faculty of Natural Sciences, we offer several 2-year International Master’s degree programmes, all with English as language of instruction. If you have a bachelor's degree you may be eligible for admission to several of our programmes, please follow links below for specific information regarding each programme.
Master's programme 2-year
- MSc in Aquatic Food Production - Safety and Quality (Nordic Master's) Expires, replaced by MSc Ocean Resourses
- MSc in Biology
- MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- MSc in Chemistry
- MSc in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- MSc in Food and Technology (Norwegian only)
- MSc in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Nordic Master's)
- Msc in Marine Coastal Development (in co-operation with IV) Expires, replaced by MSc Ocean Resourses
- MSc in Materials Science and Engineeringc
- MSc in Natural Resources Management
- MSc in Ocean Resourses
- MSc in Physics
- MSc in Polymer Technology (Nordic Master's)
- Master of Technology (Sivilingeniør) in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Master of Technology (Sivilingeniør) in Materials Technology
Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:31:57 +0100