OCEAN SCHOOL OF INNOVATION - INTERNSHIPS - EDUCATION
Sustainable Oceans need creative ideas, new research,
innovations and people that see possibilities.
- Is your research related to the oceans?
- Can your research help you do something noone has done before?
- Will you like to see your ideas develop into a future innovation?
Take a chance!
Be part of Ocean School of Innovation that supports your innovative thinking, personal and research-idea development. Contact us: email@example.com
NTNU Oceans Internship Programme
NTNU Oceans is one of NTNU’s 4 Strategic Research Areas, with a strong interdisciplinary organizational focus and activities across faculties and campuses.
Students following a practical course at any faculty/department at NTNU can apply for an internship at NTNU Oceans.
As an Intern you will be able to:
- Experience NTNU from a different perspective
- Gain access to a unique and exclusive environment
- Work in a truly interdisciplinary setting
- Put your knowledge to work for a better world while adquiring invaluable experience
NTNU Oceans is the place to be if you wish to increase your knowledge and compentence in marine and maritime science and technology.
Continuing education: courses and studies that can be combined with regular work
Look at the overview over aquaculture related student and Master projects at NTNU in the fields of biology, biotechnology, technology and social sciences (since 2012).
Objectives of the Ocean School of Innovation:
- Create a culture for innovation
- Strengthen the awareness and competence on innovation
- Contribute to increased commercialization of research results