Programme - OIKOS 2018
The main conference will start Tuesday 20th, February 2018 and continue throughout Thursday 22nd, February. During those days we aim for three full days of plenary lectures, several parallel sessions with oral presentations from participants and poster sessions. We expect to end the conference at 16:00 on Thursday.
We will soon release an app will all information on the programme, including abstracts, so no need to print anything if you would like to use the app.
The schedule for the meeting will be continuously updated to include all details of the programme.
- Keynote lecture: David Wardle "Long-term drivers of aboveground-belowground linkages and ecosystem functioning"
- Oral presentations, sessions S1-S3
- Poster session 1
- Reception at the University Museum
- Organ recital in the beautiful cathedral Nidarosdomen hosted by Trondheim municipality
- Keynote lecture: Trine Bilde: "Cooperation and inbreeding mating systems in social animals: causes and consequences"
- Oral presentations, sessions S4, S7, S8
- Keynote lecture: William Sutherland: "Making ecological decisions in a post truth world"
- 15:15: Closing remarks