Division of Applied Physics
Division of applied physics consists of ...
Studies of atmospheric factors effecting UV radiation on ground; as aerosols, ozone, clouds.
Fabrication of third generation solar cells based on thin films and quantum structures. Optical characterization by photoluminescence and transmission electron microscopy.
The NTNU Laser Lab has advanced instruments. Research here is done both on solid state laser based on crystals and fiber laser.
Atomic, nanoscale and microscale modification of materials for photonic applications.
Breakdown and transport phenomena in disordered systems and materials.
- Spectroscopic studies of amyloidic proteins
- Atmosphere and environmental physics
- Imaging Mueller matrix ellipsometry
- Computational electrodynamics of disordered systems
- Breakdown and transport phenomena in disordered systems and materials
- Photonic materials
- Characterization of nanostructured surfaces
- Multiphoton spectroscopy of triplet states
- Intermediate band solar cells