Participants - Professional Teacher Education through University school (PROTEUS)
PROTEUS consists of seven universities/university colleges and two university schools, covering all levels of initial teacher education. The partners represent a broad range of European education systems and hence are able to produce detailed evidence about the opportunities and constraints of different forms of university/school collaborations and their integration into national systems.
- Pädagogische Hochschule Weingarten, DE
- Linköpings universitet, SE
- Penza State University, RU
- University College Syddanmark, DK
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- University of Oxford, UK
- Charlottenlund Upper Secondary School, NO
- Trondheim kommune, NO
- Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, NO
Project manager is Professor Thomas Dahl.