Welcome to the web pages of the ROSS Gemini Centre at NTNU and SINTEF.
- ROSS is an acronym for the Norwegian title "Risiko- og sårbarhetsstudier" and may be translated into "Reliability and Safety Studies". ROSS was established as a Gemini Centre in 2007.
- The ROSS Gemini Centre is a collaboration between several research groups at NTNU and SINTEF:
The ROSS Gemini Centre carries out basic and applied research projects and offers courses for students and the industry.
Chair man/Centre leader: Professor Mary Ann Lundteigen, RAMS group, NTNU
- Members of ROSS Gemini Centre
- Studies and courses, including master, PhD, and continuing eduction.
- Publications, including research reports, textbooks, links to master and PhD thesis reports, and slides
- Resources, focusing on useful sources of information in the area of ROSS
- Conferences, presenting relevant conferences in our area
- Links to organizations and and universities
- News, including information about new positions and events
Some of our links are external. We try to keep them updated, but apologize in advance in case some are found not to work. Errors in links may be reported to Professor Mary Ann Lundteigen, the editor of the web pages of ROSS Gemini Centre.
"Safety must be created and recreated every day. There are no final solutions" is a booklet with highlights from the ROSS Gemini Centre. The booklet can be made available upon request.