Writing the assignment
Checklist before handing in
Before handing in your assignment, there are some things you should double-check.
- answered your research question?
- completed all your arguments and thoughts?
- defined and explained important terms?
- used terms consistently?
- included all your sources?
- written a correct and complete literature list?
- read through your text and corrected grammar and spelling?
It is also important to make sure you have formatted your text correctly, before handing it in.
Make sure you have
- page numbers
- the subject code
- your name or candidate number (for exams)
- a table of contents
- subheadings (and, if you use numbering, that the numbering is correct)
- correct academic text formatting: Times New Roman, font size 12 and 1,5 line spacing.