Master's degree programme, 2 years
– Learning outcome
Learning outcome - Knowledge
- has general knowledge within the marine technologies fields.
- has advanced knowledge within the specified field (master thesis topic)
- is able to understand and use proper terminology.
Learning outcome - Skills
- Can analyze existing theories, methods and interpretations in the field of marine technologies.
- Can work independently on practical and theoretical problems (find the relevant sources, methods).
- Is able to work with modern computer programs (CAD programs, CFD programs )
Learning outcome - General competence
- Can analyze relevant academic, professional and research ethical problems
- Can apply his/her knowledge and skills in new areas in order to carry out advanced assignments and projects
- Can communicate extensive independent work and master language and terminology of the academic field
- Can communicate about academic issues, analysis and conclusions in the field, both with specialists and the general public
- Can contribute to new thinking and innovation processes.