Choreomundus students starting in 2020 will, at the time of publication follow a course of studies in the four universities that comprise the Choreomundus consortium according to the following mobility path:
|Semesters 1 and 2 (Autumn and Spring) |
- All students follow induction and a short intensive course in Clermont-Ferrand.
- Students are then divided for the rest of the academic year into two groups.
- During the rest of Semesters 1 and 2 the group of students live together in one place:
- Group 1 lives in Trondheim, studies at NTNU.
- Group 2 lives in Szeged, studies at SZTE.
|Summer between Semesters 2 and 3 |
- Students carry out fieldwork in a location of their choice.
- Important: students can not undertake fieldwork in their home country and/or country of residence.
|Semester 3 (Autumn) |
- All students live in Clermont-Ferrand, study at UCA.
|Semester 4 (Spring) |
- All students live in London, study at UR.
For an outline of the content of the programme for each semester as well as for details on the curriculum please refer to programme content.