Course - Applied Music Technology Project - MUST2050
MUST2050 - Applied Music Technology Project
Lessons are not given in the academic year 2020/2021
In this course the students complete a music technology project individually or in a group. They plan, document, complete and evaluate a project. The project should involve a technological component and a component involving the application of the technology within an artistic, scientific or practial application area.
- be able to acquire necessary knowledge and skills to complete a music technology project
- be able to formulate a project description with realistic and measurable goals, allocation of work and a time schedule
- be able to plan, document, complete and evaluate a music technology project individually or in collaboration with other students
- be able to present the result of the project in front of others after the project period has ended
Learning methods and activities
Weekly mandatory supervision individually or in groups
- Weekly log
- Satisfactory participation in compulsory classes
Further on evaluation
Home exam and term paper. All components of the assessment must be passed. If you fail on one part of the examination you must retake the part which you have failed.
Exam registration requires that class registration is approved in the same semester. Compulsory activities from previous semester may be approved by the department.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Music Technology (BMUST)
Required previous knowledge
Requires admission to the Bachelor's programme in Music Technology and passed MUST1060 Basic Music Technology 2 and MUST1050 Sound engineering or equivalent course. The course has restricted admission.
Credits: 7.5 SP
Study level: Intermediate course, level II
Language of instruction: English, Norwegian
- Music Technology
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"