Colour in Science and Industry (COSI)
This programme is taught in English.
Get started as a student
- International students: Arrival check list and register as student
- Norwegian students: Register as a student
The lessons start after the start seminar. You will find your time schedule in TP:Timeplan
The access card serves as a key/access card, a library card and for printing. A photo for the access card is taken during the start seminar.
Your NTNU user account must be activated before you can get an access card.
- By the entrance in Building A there is a photo machine
- Log in with your NTNU username and password
- Take a photo and set a PIN code
- Go to the IT department in Building K (during the opening hours 8-15) to pick up your access card. Remember to bring ID!
- The access card is printed when you show up, and the photo will be checked
Buy your curriculum on the internet or at the book store Sit Gjøvik at campus or at the book sales in the cafeteria on August 21st, where former students sell their used books. You will find your curriculum in the course description for each course.
Get to know all student organizations, groups and student unions at campus on August 24th.
Join the Buddy Week
The Buddy Week lasts from August 15th to August 25th.
COSI is brought to you by a world leading university-business cooperation of 4 European universities (University Jean Monnet, University of Granada, University of Eastern Finland and NTNU Gjøvik), 5 Asian universities and 15 industrial leaders across the globe.
COSI is a two-year Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree, aiming to train the next generation of highly-skilled industrial experts in applied colour science, in various cutting-edge industries (photonics, optics, spectral imaging, multimedia technologies, computer graphics and vision) in a diverse range of sectors (including multimedia, health care, cosmetic, automotive, food-processing) bridging a talent gap in the industry where colour experts are in high demand. The 2 area of focus are spectral technologies and applied colour imaging.
You will find more information on study tracks, programme structures and courses on the European Master's Degrees in Colour Science webpage: