If you meet the Norwegian language requirements, or have a related Scandinavian language as your mother tongue, you can apply to any of NTNU's degree programmes. You also must meet the basic requirement for admission, and demonstrate that you meet the English language requirements.
The application deadline for the programme is March 1st for students with an international degree, and April 15th for Norwegian and Nordic degree students. Students apply through NTNU søknadsweb.
Semester programme for international students
Every autumn semester we offer a semester programme designed for, and aimed at, international students. All courses, except SPRÅK1501 Academic Writing and SOS2501 Norwegian Society, are also taken by Norwegian degree-seeking students.
Courses offered by the Faculty of Humanities:
- SPRÅK1501 Academic Writing (7.5 ECTS credits)
- HFEL0010 Introduction to Norwegian History (7.5 ECTS credits)
- KULT2207 Gender and Norwegian Culture. Paradoxes of Equality I (7.5 ECTS credits.)
- KULT2208 Gender and Norwegian Culture. Paradoxes of Equality II (15 ECTS credits)
Course offered by the Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management:
- SOS2501 Norwegian Society (15 ECTS credits).