Courses in English 2016-2017
Courses at the Faculty of Humanities
The Faculty of Humanities offers a wide range of courses taught in English or other non-Norwegian languages.
Every autumn semester we offer a semester programme designed for, and aimed at, international students.
See list of all courses instructed in English at the Faculty of Humanities. Please notice that not all courses are instructed every semester. Only courses that offer instruction during the academic year 2016/2017 are included in the list.
Courses from all academic fields at NTNU
You may also search for courses from all academic fields at NTNU in our course search. Language of instruction is listed in the course description under "Coursework".
Semester programme for international students
Every autumn semester we offer a semester programme designed for, and aimed at, international students. All courses, except SPRÅK1501 Academic Writing and SOS2501 Norwegian Society, are also taken by Norwegian degree-seeking students.
Courses offered by the Faculty of Humanities:
- SPRÅK1501 Academic Writing (7.5 ECTS credits)
- HFEL0010 Introduction to Norwegian History (7.5 ECTS credits)
- KULT2207 Gender and Norwegian Culture. Paradoxes of Equality I (7.5 ECTS credits.)
- KULT2208 Gender and Norwegian Culture. Paradoxes of Equality II (15 ECTS credits)
Course offered by the Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management:
- SOS2501 Norwegian Society (15 ECTS credits).