(MSc in) Global Manufacturing Management
For Norwegian students, it is possible to study abroad in the 2nd semester. Some examples of universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Cardiff University (Wales)
- Manchester University (England)
- Aalborg University (Denmark)
It is also possible to study abroad at other universities. To study abroad, the students find courses they see relevant for the master programme. Afterwards, the course coordinator will decide if the courses suggested is relevant, and will either approve or disapprove. To apply, the students should contact the course coordinator early in the 1st semester.