(MSc in) Industrial ecology
Symbiosis - Student Organisation
Symbiosis was founded in 2009 with the goal of improving the social and academic experience for Industrial Ecology students studying at NTNU. This includes organizing social events and easing the transitition for newly arriving program students. Symbiosis also promotes awareness of Industrial Ecology by engaging with companies, organizations, and other student groups.
Reading room/Computer lab
IndEcol students have their own reading room and computer lab in the Realfagbygget (Block E-101, 5th floor). They have also access to room 241 in the Central Building. These two rooms are for the 1 year master`s students.
To get access to the student rooms you need to contact the administration.
Please look to the Symbiosis web page for updated information, and also their Facebook page.
Some information about Norway
If you are anticipating a period of study in Norway, we think this background information worthwhile. These sources provide some insight concerning both the country and its people.
- Info about NTNU and life as a student in Trondheim
- Facts about Norway – what the figures say
- VisitNorway.com - information from across Norway, including short films
- The "official" page for Trondheim, which features many photos
- Norway.no - General information about the public sector.