Study environment - Industrial Ecology - Master´s degree program - 2 years - Trondheim
We attract both national and international students with a variety of disciplinary and cultural backgrounds. With our focus on group work, projects, and contact with industry and government, we provide an exciting learning environment which extends beyond classroom teaching.
The Student Organisation - Symbiosis
Symbiosis was founded in 2009 with the goal of improving the social and academic experience for Industrial Ecology students studying at NTNU. Symbiosis helps our new arrivals feel welcome, creates a community through social events, and promotes awareness of Industrial Ecology by engaging with companies, organizations, and other student groups.
Examples of Student Projects
Your choice of project topics is wide. Here is a sample of previous projects/theses:
- Life cycle assessment of CO2 capture and use
- Communication of environmental impcts through Environmental Product Declerations
- Corporate social responsibility awareness and innovation in global business systems
- Arming the global aluminum cycle for 2050 - Future projections and climate change mitigation
- Dynamic analysis of energy use in the Norwegian residential building stock
- Life Cycle Assessment of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles