Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering
Because this is a joint nordic master programme, the application and admission process for this programme differs from other programmes at NTNU.
Application deadline for all universities is 15 January 2019.
You can expect information on your admission results in March/ April.
- In the application, you must indicate your study track and specify which universities you will attend in accordance to the mobility scheme.
- All applicants must write a motivation letter as part of the application.
Study start in September only.
How to apply
There is joint admission for the Nordic Master in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering. This means that all applications must be submitted through Søknadsweb
Applicants must submit all relevant documentation online by 16 January:
- ID/passport: submit a copy of the page that has your name, picture, date of birth and nationality on it
- Diploma OR documentation of graduation
- Complete transcript of record
- Letter of motivation
- English proficiency
- The additional application form must be filled out, signed and uploaded to your application
- Apply through Søknadsweb
How to apply through Søknadsweb
Upon opening the link to Søknadsweb you need to follow the steps described below. Please read the instructions carefully:
- Apply through the NTNUs applicationportal Søknadsweb
- Select language in the top right corner where it says "Norsk bokmål".
- Click on "International Applicant".
- Click on "Register new international applicant".
- Answer the question regarding your English qualifications.
- Answer the question regarding residence permit in Norway.
- Answer the question concerning financing.
- You have now reached the application form. Please register as an applicant, and you will receive your password by e-mail.
- Log on to SøknadsWeb with your e-mail address and password, and fill in the application details. As the final step of the application process you will be asked to submit your documents by uploading these in our database. Please note that there is no "submit"-button.
- You can change your application as many times as you like up until the deadline.
Submitting multiple applications through SøknadsWeb
Please do not register as an ‘international applicant' more than once. If you wish to submit more than one application (e.g. International Master's AND Erasmus Mundus), log on to SøknadsWeb with the e-mail address and password you received the first time you registered. Then choose ‘New application'. If you have forgotten your password, please request a new one through SøknadsWeb.
The application portal will open 1 November.
All applications are academically evaluated by the consortium partner universities. Candidates fulfilling the above requirements are ranked based on their academic achievements. The final selection is based on a decision by the admission-board of the consortium.
Questions related to admission, please contact Higher Executive Officer Sigrid Hauge