Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering
Because this is a joint nordic master programme, the application and admission process for this programme differs from other programmes at NTNU.
Application deadline for all universities is 16 January 2017.
You can expect information on your admission results in March/ April.
- In the application, you must indicate your study track and specify which universities you will attend in accordance to the mobility scheme.
- All applicants must write a motivation letter as part of the application.
Study start in September only.
How to apply
There is joint admission for the Nordic Master in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering. This means that all applications must be submitted through Søknadsweb
Applicants must submit all relevant documentation online by 16 January:
- ID/passport: submit a copy of the page that has your name, picture, date of birth and nationality on it
- Diploma OR documentation of graduation
- Complete transcript of record
- Letter of motivation
- English proficiency
- The additional application form must be filled out, signed and uploaded to your application in Søkndadsweb.
The application portal will open 1 November.
All applications are academically evaluated by the consortium partner universities. Candidates fulfilling the above requirements are ranked based on their academic achievements. The final selection is based on a decision by the admission-board of the consortium.
It is not possible to apply for admission for the spring semester due to the structure of the Nordic master's programmes -- all programmes start in autumn, and extend over four semesters.
Questions related to admission, please contact Higher Executive Officer Sigrid Hauge