Marine Coastal Development
As a student enrolled in this programme, you will have access to state-of-the-art facilities, computer labs, research laboratories and platforms (eg. research vessel). You will visit and work at several of NTNU's research facilities, including :
- The Science building at Gløshaugen, known as Realfagbygget
- Trondheim Biological Station
- Centre for fisheries and Aquaculture (Sealab), and
- Marine Technology Centre.
NTNU Faculty of Natural Sciences and Technology
Some information about Norway
If you are anticipating a period of study in Norway, we think this background information worthwhile. These sources provide some insight concerning both the country and its people.
- Info about NTNU and life as a student in Trondheim
- Facts about Norway – what the figures say
- VisitNorway.com - information from across Norway, including short films
- The "official" page for Trondheim, which features many photos
- Norway.no - General information about the public sector.