About Sustainable Energy - Sustainable Energy (MSSE)
Over the past 40 years there has been an abundance of cheap energy in the western world, and there has been little focus on energy savings or reducing environmental and climate impacts from the suppliers' side. Reports from the International Energy Agency (IEA) show that the end use of energy is now one of the key areas for reducing CO2 emissions.
Key facts about the programme
- Specializations SEUIB and SHPPAS are 2 year International Master Programme
- Specialization SESAM is a two-year double-degree program with TU Berlin.
- Requirements: BSC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Energy and Environmental Engineering
- All courses given in English
- NTNU is Norway's top ranked engineering university, and the only university in Norway to offer a complete engineering programme.
- The job market for mechanical engineering graduates in Norway is excellent