About the programme – Master of Science (MSc) in Communication Technology – 2-years – Trondheim
Internet, mobile communications and services, cloud computing, intelligent transport systems, over-the-top content and machine-to-machine applications. Communication networks and networked services are under constant development and are becoming an increasingly vital and integrated part of modern society.
The MSc in Communication Technology programme aims to provide students with profound knowledge and skills about the technologies and techniques required to meet the societal needs for secure, smart and robust communication networks and services.
Examples of master's thesis topics (2018) include:
- Security of the Smart Grid
- A Flexible Way to Dynamically Visualize Spatiotemporal Data in a Geographic Information System
- Experimental evaluation of DDoS detection and prevention using open-source and commodity hardware
- Exploring Libraries for Homomorphic Encryption
- Security of Microsoft OneDrive
- Public Key Infrastructure in Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems
- Classification of logs using Machine Learning Technique
- Investigation of LTE Privacy Attacs by Exploiting the Paging Mechanism