Counselling – Master of Science (MSc) in Communication Technology – 2-years – Trondheim
Questions related to the admission process
Please check the FAQ page maintained by the Office of International Relations.
If you have any questions about the application process or admission, please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com | 73 59 77 00
A student adviser can help you with:
- Information about the programme of study
- An individual education plan
- The progress of your studies
- Study abroad
- Leave of absence
- Challenges in student life
You are welcome to send us an email, and to ask us for a meeting if you wish.
Academic guidance for students
If you are already a student, an academic adviser can help you with:
- Choosing a programme option
- Specific recognition of studies before and after an exchange visit