NTNU Sustainability Science Conference 2017
Transitions to Sustainable Systems
Date: 18–20 October 2017
Place: Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim
To reach the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement, the three dimensions of sustainable development – economic, environmental and social – must be considered holistically. The NTNU Sustainability Science Conference is a platform to share evidence-based research for sustainable decision-making.
The Seminar Green investment tools for Sustainable Development will be streamed Friday (20.10) at 09:00 - Conference Track D, Parallel session 4.
Presented by NTNU Sustainability, Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) Northern Europe and SDSN Turkey
Register to attend the Breakfast Seminar: Open Innovation for Sustainable Systemic Transitions
Do you want to know more about how Innovasjon Norge, C40 Cities and Climate-KIC work towards systemic change through Open Innovation?
When: Friday, October 20th from 08:00 - 09:00
Where: Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim, Room: COSMOS1&2
This event is free, and open to both registered conference participants and the public.
Hosted by Climate-KIC
- Brings 10 international keynote speakers to Trondheim
- Is Norway’s first international sustainability science conference
- Contributes to the development of interdisciplinary research focus across the four tracks
- Is a forum for the awarding of the Gunnerus Sustainability Science Award, bringing key researchers to Trondheim
- Connect with a wider system of researchers, industry and policymakers
- Brings together researchers from different disciplines to discuss the importance of a holistic approach to a sustainable transition
Registration and hotel reservation
- Ordinary participants NOK 4200,-
- Students NOK 2500,-
- Early-bird NOK 3400,- (before May 15th)
- Students, early bird NOK 2000,- (before May 15th)
- Disadvantaged countries NOK 2500,-
- One day registration, October 18th or 19th NOK 2000,-
- One day registration, October 20th NOK 1000,-
- Gunnerus award ceremony and gala dinner October 19th NOK 1000,-
The Gunnerus Sustainability Science Award
The Gunnerus Award in Sustainability Science will be awarded at a formal ceremony on Thursday October 19th 2017 at 18:15 at Clarion Hotel and Congress in Trondheim.
Register for an exciting evening and three course meal with drinks and musical entertainment.
Dinner Dress Code: Business formal, no jeans.
*Note that it is possible to join the ceremony and dinner without registering for the conference.