Committee - Web Audio Conference 2019
Here's a PDF with the full list of acknowledgements. Thank you everybody for all your help!
|Anna Xambó (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Sara Martin (Electronic Systems, NTNU)|
|Letizia Jaccheri (Computer Science, NTNU)|
|Øyvind Brandtsegg (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Ariane Stolfi (Federal University of South Bahia, Brazil)|
|Andreas Bergsland (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Charles Martin (Computer Science, University of Oslo)|
|Miranda Moen (Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture, NTNU)|
|Alessia Milo (C4DM, Queen Mary University of London)|
|Eigil Aandahl (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Eigil Aandahl (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Jørgen Nygård Varpe (Music Technology, NTNU)|
Online Publications Chairs
|Sigurd Saue (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Gerard Roma (Department of Music, University of Huddersfield)|
|Robin Mientjes (KOSO, Oslo)|
|Åshild Berg-Tesdal (Faculty of Humanities, NTNU)|
|Rune Åge Frantzen (Faculty of Humanities, NTNU)|
|Cecilie Heimdal (Faculty of Humanities, NTNU)|
|Inna Aalmo (Department of Music, NTNU)|
|Ellen Karlsen Holmås (Department of Music, NTNU)|
|Hanne Formo (Department of Music, NTNU)|
|Norbert Schnell (Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany)|
|Christoph Guttandin (Media Codings, Germany)|
|György Fazekas (C4DM, Queen Mary University of London)|
|Trond Engum (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Thomas Henriksen (Music Technology, NTNU)|
|Robin Støckert (Mathematical Sciences, NTNU)|
|Frederic Marx (Ableton, Germany)|
|Jan Monschke (SoundCloud, Germany)|
|Jack Armitage (C4DM, Queen Mary University of London)|
Eigil Aandahl (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Paul Adenot (Mozilla)
Jesse Allison (Louisiana State University)
Jack Armitage (Queen Mary University of London)
Brian Belet (SoundProof)
Cristiano Belloni (hya.io)
Andreas Bergsland (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Oeyvind Brandtsegg (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Angela Brennecke (Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF)
Paul Brossier (aubio)
Michel Buffa (I3S/University of Nice/University Côte d’Azur)
Andrei Bundin (Herzen University)
Thibaut Carpentier (IRCAM)
Antonio Deusany de Carvalho Junior (Universidade de São Paulo)
Vincent Cellucci (Louisiana State University)
Catherine Faron-Zucker (Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, INRIA)
Xavier Favory (Music Technology Group - Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Frederic Font (Music Technology Group - Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Jason Freeman (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Siddharth Gururani (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Christoph Guttandin (Media Codings)
Timothy Hsu (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
Nicholas Jillings (Birmingham City University)
Luis Joglar Ongay (SonoSuite)
Ruth John (Google)
Chris Kiefer (University of Sussex)
David Kim-Boyle (The University of Sydney)
Alexander Lerch (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Chris Lowis (Go Free Range Ltd.)
Thanassis Lykartsis (TU Berlin)
Anand Mahadevan (Dolby)
Yotam Mann (New York University)
Charles Martin (University of Oslo)
Benjamin Matuszewski (IRCAM)
Blai Melendez-Catalan (Music Technology Group - Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Alessia Milo (Queen Mary University of London)
Chase Mitchusson (Louisiana State University)
David Moffat (Queen Mary University of London)
Manuel Moussalam (DEEZER)
Derick Ostrenko (Louisiana State University)
Matthew Paradis (British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC))
Adam Parkinson (Goldsmiths, University of London)
Tero Parviainen (Conjoin Oy)
Ashis Pati (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Johan Pauwels (Queen Mary University of London)
Guillaume Pelerin (IRCAM)
David Poirier-Quinot (IRCAM)
Hugh Rawlinson (Spotify)
Charlie Roberts (Rochester Institute of Technology)
Gerard Roma (University of Huddersfield)
Jordan Santell (Mozilla)
Diemo Schwarz (IRCAM)
Jeffrey Snyder (Princeton University)
Fabian-Robert Stöter (International Audio Laboratories Erlangen)
Ryan Stables (Birmingham City University)
Ariane Stolfi (Universidade de São Paulo)
David Su (MIT Media Lab)
Hiroyuki Takakura (CodeNinth)
Anna Terzaroli (Nicola Sala Conservatory)
Pierre Alexandre Tremblay (University of Huddersfield)
Raimund Vogtenhuber (University of Arts Zurich / ICST)
Tony Wallace (Irritant Creative Inc.)
Lin Wang (Queen Mary University of London)
Yonghao Wang (Birmingham City University)
Olivier Warusfel (IRCAM)
Nils Werner (International Audio Laboratories Erlangen)
Chris Wilson (Google)
Anna Xambó (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Matthew Yee-King (Goldsmiths, University of London)
- November 18, 2019: We are very happy to announce our new bronze sponsor: Spotify! Welcome!
- November 13, 2019: For those staying on Saturday 7 December, you should not miss the concert Future Perfect by Garth Paine in the Planetarium! More info here.
- October 19, 2019: The full programme of the conference is now available here!
- September 26, 2019: We are very proud to welcome our new silver sponsor: SonoSuite!
- September 3, 2019: Our registration system is now open (early-bird registration until September 22, 2019, don't miss it!!!): https://ntnu.eventsair.com/wac-2019/registration/Site/Register
- September 1, 2019: Check our accommodation recommendations with special prices, see our preliminary draft program and make sure to stay on Friday December 6, which we are preparing to be a special Friday with professional panels and discussions, great workshops and a final party!
- August 19, 2019: The call for diversity tickets is out! To be eligible, you need to fill in the following online survey, available until September 8: http://tiny.cc/WAC19-call-diversity
- June 20, 2019: Exciting news! Native Instruments will be our second bronze sponsor!
- June 14, 2019: Deadline for submissions has been extended to June 23 (preliminary versions with at least title and abstract) and June 30 for final versions. Don't miss it!
- June 12, 2019: We are very happy to welcome our first silver sponsor: the NTNU Department of Electronic Systems! Also we are very glad to welcome Trondheim kommune as a collaborator! Thanks for your support!
- May 29, 2019: We are very pleased to announce our first bronze sponsor: Ableton! Thanks for your support! We have also announced the sponsorship packages that are available at WAC 2019 here.
- May 24, 2019: We have launched a pre-submission draft feedback process for those individuals who are independent from academic institutions.
- April 10, 2019: Mozilla is supporting the conference as a Diversity Sponsor! We will create a call for diversity grants and constitute a diversity committee.
- March 26, 2019: The Call for Submissions is open here, a selection of the best papers will be offered the opportunity to publish an extended version at JAES.
- March 8, 2019: ROLI will be a Diversity sponsor. If you want to know more about diversity in web audio, the conference theme for this year, visit our dedicated page.
- February 28, 2019: The Code of Conduct of WAC 2019 has been published!
- February 14, 2019: The website of WAC 2019 has been launched: https://ntnu.edu/wac2019! Help us to spread the word and keep an eye on our daily updates!
- September 21, 2018: The WAC 2019 conference and committee was announced during WAC 2018 in Berlin. It was very well received by the WAC community, see you all in Trondheim!