Here's a list of blog post written after the WAC 2019 conference that showcase the impact of the conference and the importance of the diversity tickets:
- Webaudio konferencia, Trondheim (Hungarian) by Balázs Kovács
- Alessia Milo's blog post
- Becoming a Woman Academic in Music and Audio Technology by Anna Xambó
- March 8, 2020: We have launched the complete WAC Proceedings as compiled PDF book here! - Happy International Women's Day 2020!
- November 18, 2019: We are very happy to announce our new bronze sponsor: Spotify! Welcome!
- November 13, 2019: For those staying on Saturday 7 December, you should not miss the concert Future Perfect by Garth Paine in the Planetarium! More info here.
- October 19, 2019: The full programme of the conference is now available here!
- September 26, 2019: We are very proud to welcome our new silver sponsor: SonoSuite!
- September 3, 2019: Our registration system is now open (early-bird registration until September 22, 2019, don't miss it!!!): https://ntnu.eventsair.com/wac-2019/registration/Site/Register
- September 1, 2019: Check our accommodation recommendations with special prices, see our preliminary draft program and make sure to stay on Friday December 6, which we are preparing to be a special Friday with professional panels and discussions, great workshops and a final party!
- August 19, 2019: The call for diversity tickets is out! To be eligible, you need to fill in the following online survey, available until September 8: http://tiny.cc/WAC19-call-diversity
- June 20, 2019: Exciting news! Native Instruments will be our second bronze sponsor!
- June 14, 2019: Deadline for submissions has been extended to June 23 (preliminary versions with at least title and abstract) and June 30 for final versions. Don't miss it!
- June 12, 2019: We are very happy to welcome our first silver sponsor: the NTNU Department of Electronic Systems! Also we are very glad to welcome Trondheim kommune as a collaborator! Thanks for your support!
- May 29, 2019: We are very pleased to announce our first bronze sponsor: Ableton! Thanks for your support! We have also announced the sponsorship packages that are available at WAC 2019 here.
- May 24, 2019: We have launched a pre-submission draft feedback process for those individuals who are independent from academic institutions.
- April 10, 2019: Mozilla is supporting the conference as a Diversity Sponsor! We will create a call for diversity grants and constitute a diversity committee.
- March 26, 2019: The Call for Submissions is open here, a selection of the best papers will be offered the opportunity to publish an extended version at JAES.
- March 8, 2019: ROLI will be a Diversity sponsor. If you want to know more about diversity in web audio, the conference theme for this year, visit our dedicated page.
- February 28, 2019: The Code of Conduct of WAC 2019 has been published!
- February 14, 2019: The website of WAC 2019 has been launched: https://ntnu.edu/wac2019! Help us to spread the word and keep an eye on our daily updates!
- September 21, 2018: The WAC 2019 conference and committee was announced during WAC 2018 in Berlin. It was very well received by the WAC community, see you all in Trondheim!