The WAC 2019 logo has been designed by Robin Mientjes (KOSO, Oslo).
The logo plays with the water and the sound, but it also communicates that we need to broadcast loudly, as broadly as possible. Below you can find three versions, from a very light version, to a more stern look, to ripples expanding. This last version can work not just as a logo, but also as ripples, on their own, overlaid on photos, as a background theme for presentations, and so on.
We recommend to use the Seravek font family (http://fontstand.com/). Alternatively, Work Sans can be used too (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Work+Sans).
- March 8, 2020: We have launched the complete WAC Proceedings as compiled PDF book here! - Happy International Women's Day 2020!
- November 18, 2019: We are very happy to announce our new bronze sponsor: Spotify! Welcome!
- November 13, 2019: For those staying on Saturday 7 December, you should not miss the concert Future Perfect by Garth Paine in the Planetarium! More info here.
- October 19, 2019: The full programme of the conference is now available here!
- September 26, 2019: We are very proud to welcome our new silver sponsor: SonoSuite!
- September 3, 2019: Our registration system is now open (early-bird registration until September 22, 2019, don't miss it!!!): https://ntnu.eventsair.com/wac-2019/registration/Site/Register
- September 1, 2019: Check our accommodation recommendations with special prices, see our preliminary draft program and make sure to stay on Friday December 6, which we are preparing to be a special Friday with professional panels and discussions, great workshops and a final party!
- August 19, 2019: The call for diversity tickets is out! To be eligible, you need to fill in the following online survey, available until September 8: http://tiny.cc/WAC19-call-diversity
- June 20, 2019: Exciting news! Native Instruments will be our second bronze sponsor!
- June 14, 2019: Deadline for submissions has been extended to June 23 (preliminary versions with at least title and abstract) and June 30 for final versions. Don't miss it!
- June 12, 2019: We are very happy to welcome our first silver sponsor: the NTNU Department of Electronic Systems! Also we are very glad to welcome Trondheim kommune as a collaborator! Thanks for your support!
- May 29, 2019: We are very pleased to announce our first bronze sponsor: Ableton! Thanks for your support! We have also announced the sponsorship packages that are available at WAC 2019 here.
- May 24, 2019: We have launched a pre-submission draft feedback process for those individuals who are independent from academic institutions.
- April 10, 2019: Mozilla is supporting the conference as a Diversity Sponsor! We will create a call for diversity grants and constitute a diversity committee.
- March 26, 2019: The Call for Submissions is open here, a selection of the best papers will be offered the opportunity to publish an extended version at JAES.
- March 8, 2019: ROLI will be a Diversity sponsor. If you want to know more about diversity in web audio, the conference theme for this year, visit our dedicated page.
- February 28, 2019: The Code of Conduct of WAC 2019 has been published!
- February 14, 2019: The website of WAC 2019 has been launched: https://ntnu.edu/wac2019! Help us to spread the word and keep an eye on our daily updates!
- September 21, 2018: The WAC 2019 conference and committee was announced during WAC 2018 in Berlin. It was very well received by the WAC community, see you all in Trondheim!