Abstract Submission - NSB 2017
Abstract submission is now closed.
The 11th Symposium on Building Physics welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the following scientific fields:
- Building envelope systems
- Advanced facades
- Building materials and components
- Climate change and climate adaptation of buildings
- Moisture, mould and indoor climate
- Moisture transport and safety
- Air-tightness and air movement
- Retrofit and conservation of buildings
- Passive and low energy buildings
- Zero and plus-energy buildings
- Zero emission buildings
All abstract authors are asked to choose a topic during the submission process.
Before submitting an abstract, authors must create a conference profile. More than one abstract can be submitted through the conference profile.
The abstract text body is limited to 300 words. Titles are limited to 30 words.
Each presenting author may present a maximum of three abstracts at the conference.
The presentation must be made by one of the authors, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
Maximum number of authors per abstract - 7.
Abstract Review and Selection Process
- After the submission deadline, all completed and eligible abstracts will be made available to the NSB 2017 Abstract Reviewers for blinded review and scoring, and final decisions will be made by the Program Committee early November 2016.
- Abstracts will be evaluated and scored solely on their scientific merits.
- Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent to the presenting author in early November 2016 by email; Consequently, an accurate email address is critical.
- If you have not received an email notification by 22nd November 2016, contact email@example.com