PERSEUS is a collaboration between NTNU - Norway’s largest university, 11 top-level academic partners in 8 European countries, and 8 industrial partners within sectors of high societal relevance.
Contribute to solve the big challenges
PERSEUS aims to educate top-level researchers contributing to solve societal challenges within the areas of energy, healthcare, manufacturing, mobility, and ocean-based technology, through the use of digital technologies.
We are looking for highly skilled PhD candidates motivated to approach these societal challenges within one of the following thematic areas:
- Big data and AI (10 PhD candidates)
- Digital Twins (8 PhD candidates)
- Internet of Things (7 PhD candidates)
- Extended Reality (7 PhD candidates)
- Information and Cyber Security (8 PhD candidates)
The PERSEUS network
All participants in the PERSEUS network bring unique and important qualities with them into the doctoral programme. We look forward to welcome you to the PERSEUS team.