Department of Mathematical Sciences
The Department of Mathematical Sciences has been instrumental in promoting the development of NTNU's program for training of science teachers, and works actively to strengthen the recruitment of students for sciences and technology. By teaching the basic courses in mathematics and statistics, the department is responsible for the quality of education for all engineering students at NTNU.
Mathematical Sciences is one of the 8 departments under the Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering.
- Associate Professor in Cryptography
- Associate Professor in Statistics
- Postdoctor in Analysis
- Two PhDs in Analysis
- PhD in Ecological Statistics
- PhD in Blockchain Cryptographic Foundations
- PhD in Spatial Statistics and Machine Learning
- PhD in Statistical Properties of Extremes
- PhD in Physics-informed Statistical Machine Learning