Home - Math meets Industry
Date: 2 - 3 June 2022
Venue: Scandic Nidelven
Coffee and refreshments are served from 9.00 on the first day of the conference.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU
- Norwegian network of mathematics for Industry and Innovation, NorMathsIn
- European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry, ECMI
The goal is to bring together PhD students and faculty members from Norwegian Math departments with industry representatives for a unique blend of exciting events, including among others:
- Keynote lectures highlighting challenges and success stories in collaboration between math and industry, both from an academic and industrial perspective.
- A math career session, where math PhD students from all Norwegian universities have the chance to present themselves and their achievements to tentative employers from academia and industry.
- Information on Norwegian and European funding opportunities for collaboration between math & industry.
- A partnering event of mathematicians and industry representatives.