- Adults NOK 60
- Senior citizens/concessions: NOK 30
(67 years old or more)
- Children up to 18 years old: Free
- Individuals providing assistance to disabled people: Free
- NTNU Employees and students: Free
- Teachers and kindergarten employees with groups: Free
How to get to the Museum
The exhibitions and main reception are in "Gunnerushuset".
The NTNU University Museum has elevators in all buildings.
There are separate parking lots for disabled visitors by the entrances of all three buildings.
The Museum is only a short walk from the main square in Trondheim.
The tram Gråkallbanen stops outside Hospitalkirken (the "Hospital" Church) in the street Kongens gate.
Bus stops outside of the Hospital Church in the street Kongens gate and in the street Prinsens gate next to the movie theatre Prinsen Kino.
Parking in the car park at Leüthenhaven.