Membership in NRSN
NRSN aims to become the hub in the community of young, Norwegian-trained neuroscientists. The NRSN is firmly embedded in a wider, global network, through the international network that the partner institutions and the individual PhD candidates bring into the collaboration.
Conditions for membership:
All PhD candidates in the field of neuroscience working at any Norwegian institution, are welcome to apply for membership in NRSN. The primary target group is PhD candidates from the partner institutions (NTNU, UiO, UiB, UMB), but also candidates from other Norwegian institutions working in the relevant fields are eligible. Once accepted, all support arrangements and events are available for the PhD candidate. Membership of NRSN does not in any way change the PhD Candidate's affiliation with the home institution, the research group, or the individual relation to the supervisor.
Benefits of membership:
Access to NRSN activities and benefits from our various grants:
- PhD courses
- Workshops in generic skills
- Annual PhD Conference
- Summer school
- Travel- and accommodation grants to participants in NRSN activities
- Funding for course organizers
- Updated information on interesting events and other offers in the field
- Human Psychophysiology: High-Density EEG analysis (10 ECTS) )
- Essentials of Neurophysiology: from neurons to circuits to behaviours (5 ECTS)
NRSN International Training Grant
NEW procedure: OPEN throughout the year
Our newsletter is intended for PhD supervisors, group leaders and course organizers in neuroscience who wish to receive regular updates on our activities and offers.