The Telenor-NTNU AI-Lab is a joint lab for research in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data Analytics. The lab was established in 2016, and has been formally operative from January 1st, 2017. It is hosted by the Department of Computer Science. The lab will conduct fundamental ML research, including theory and method development, as well as application-oriented research at a high international level. Lab facilities will also be available for other research groups within the Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (IE) doing ML research, for NTNU more generally, and for external cooperating partners.
News from our evolving project:
- 06 - 07.11.17 – The AI-Lab was host for the ADA Workshop on AI (Technology Camp 2017). Pictures from the event can be found here.
- 24.10, 08.11, and 21.11.17 – AI-Lab Tutorials on Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 16 Oct. 2017: UKA Technology Conference.
- 22.06.17 – 23.06.17 – The ART project at the AI-Lab organizing a seminar on Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. Click here for more information and registration.
- 19.05.17 – Minister of Local Government and Modernisation, Jan Tore Sanner, visited the AI-Lab as part of his #Teknotur17 (Technology tour) to Trondheim [Pictures]
- 08.03.17 – Official opening of the AI-Lab [Pictures from the opening]
- 21.02.17 – Telenor-NTNU AI-Lab PhD Fellowship announced
- 31.01.17 – Telenor-NTNU AI-Lab Postdoc Fellowships announced
- 17.01.17 – Telenor-NTNU AI-Lab Professorship position announced
- 01.01.17 – The AI Lab formally operative
- 19.12.16 – Contract between Telenor and NTNU signed
- 13.12.16 – AI Lab Pre-Hackathon event at NTNU
- 17.08.16 – MoU between Telenor and NTNU signed