INDEE+ - Objectives
The major objectives of INDEE+ project for developing environmentally HVAC&R sector in India are as follows:
- Developing regulation proposals for the end-of-life treatment of environmentally harmful man-made synthetic refrigerants.
- Field demonstration of CO2 heating and cooling technology for various applications in India:
- Hotel heat pump/chiller
- Maritime freezers
- Kitchen heat pump
- Knowledge transfer framework on CO2 heat pump/refrigeration systems (educational system) from Norway to India by installing CO2 systems at laboratories of Indian partner principal institutes.
- Dissemination of project outcomes and elevation of the adoption of natural refrigeration systems in India in the form of
- Scientific publications (peer reviewed)
- Workshops/webinars and conferences
- Newsletters/print media and social media
- Recorded lectures/presentations (through INDEE+ official website and YouTube channel)