Thank you all!
DAFx-15 in Trondheim is now history. Thank you all for your great contributions to the conference. We will post pictures and other information on the web site shortly.
See you in Brno 2016.
Best paper awards
DAFx-15 wishes to congratulate the winners of the Best paper awards. Extended versions of the prize-winning papers are invited to the Audio Signal Processing special issue of Applied Sciences (MDPI AG, Basel, Switzerland) without publishing fees.
Harmonic Mixing Based on Roughness and Pitch Commonality
Roman Gebhardt, Matthew Davies and Bernhard Seeber
Prize: iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced
Two polarisation finite difference model of bowed strings with nonlinear contact and friction forces
Charlotte Desvages and Stefan Bilbao
A Model for Adaptive Reduced-Dimensionality Equalisation
Spyridon Stasis, Ryan Stables and Jason Hockman
Prize: iZotope Trash 2
Improving the robustness of the iterative solver in state-space modelling of guitar distortion circuitry
Ben Holmes and Maarten van Walstijn
An Evaluation of Audio Feature Extraction Toolboxes
David Moffat, David Ronan and Joshua D. Reiss
Digitizing the Ibanez weeping demon wah pedal
Chet Gnegy and Kurt Werner
Welcome to the 18th International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-15)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
November 30 - December 3, 2015
Our generous sponsors
Best papers now published!
We are happy to announce that revised and extended versions of the three best DAFX-15 papers have been published in the Audio Signal Processing special issue of Applied Sciences!
- May 23 2016: Best papers published in the Audio Signal Processing special issue of Applied Sciences.
- Dec 13: Proceedings and pictures are now available! Keynote and tutorial presentations are also available as links on the Program page.
- Dec 4: The conference is now over! It has been a great experience for us. Thank you all!
- Nov 25: Almost there! Program change: Oral sessions 5 and 9 has switched day.
- Nov 10: Complete program available. Some schedule adjustments on Monday Nov 30.
- Oct 16: Early registration extended to October 20th. Program details will be available this weekend.
- Oct 11: Program at a glance with sessions and keynotes available
- Sep 17: Registration is now open!
Aug 31: Notification of acceptance deadline extended to September 7th
- Aug 3: Preliminary program sketch available. More details when review process is completed.
- July/aug: 72 papers going through review
- June 4: Paper submission deadline extended to June 10th
- May 13: Best papers invited to publish in special issue of Applied Sciences. More info here
- May 12: Paper submission deadline extended to June 5th
- March 24: The DAFx-15 paper submission through EasyChair is now open.
- March 6: The call for papers is now available here.
- February: The DAFx-15 web pages are now online. Please check regularly for updates.