Call for workshop proposals
Proposals are solicited for Workshops to be held in conjunction with ESORICS 2017.
A Workshop should aim at providing a forum on emerging topics of high interest to the security and privacy community. In selecting Workshops particular consideration will be given to:
- Their potential interest to the security and privacy community.
- Their novelty with respect to other fora, especially with respect to other ESORICS workshops.
- Their likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
A Workshop can be either one day or two days in length.
- Workshop proposals due: 6 March 2017
- Notification of decision: 27 March 2017