<h1 class="display-custom pb-4">Diploma titles</h1>
MSc in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management (CoMEM+)
The students acquire a minimum of 120 ECTS through the mandatory and optional courses set up for each Track. When graduated the student receives:
- Multiple degree certificates from the Partner Institutions of the corresponding Track. The degrees are National Degrees. The student receives one set of documents from each partner in which the student has acquired a minimum of 30 ECTS of the curriculum from. The National degrees offered are:
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology: Master of Science in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya – Barcelona Tech: Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- University of Genova: Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- University of Caen Normandie and ESITC Caen: Master of Science in Coastal Engineering and Earth Sciences
- transcripts of marks from each of the institutions attended.
- Joint Diploma Supplement or alternatively multiple Diploma Supplements.