Postal addressNTNU University Library Section for Cultural and Scientific History Norwegian University of Science and Technology NO-7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
A classical archaeologist, currently working as research librarian at the NTNU University Library of Trondheim, Norway. .
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) IMPLEMENTATION OF 3D TOOLS AND IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE INTERACTION FOR SUPPORTING LEARNING IN A LIBRARY-ARCHIVE ENVIRONMENT. VISIONS AND CHALLENGES. International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. volum XL-5/W2.
- (2013) Mubil, creating an Immersive Experience of old books to support learning in a Museum-Archive environment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 8215.
- (2013) VIRTUAL TECHNOLOGIES TO ENABLE NOVEL METHODS OF ACCESS TO LIBRARY ARCHIVES. SCIRES-IT : SCIentific RESearch and Information Technology. volum 3 (1).
- (2011) E-readers as a studying tool: A project by the NTNU University Library, Trondheim. Serials: The Journal for the Serials Community. volum 24 (3).
- (2001) Santorini: The archaic cemetery at Sellada. 2001.