Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Sheep grazing in the North Atlantic region: A long-term perspective on environmental sustainability. Ambio. vol. 45 (5).
- (2016) Maximum sustainable yield harvesting in an age-structured fishery population model (together with Peichen Gong). Natural Resource Modeling.
- (2016) The Silence of the Lambs: Payment for Carnivore Conservation and Livestock Farming Under Strategic Behavior. Environmental and Resource Economics.
- (2015) Conservation versus harvest of wild Atlantic salmon. The cost of sea lice induced mortality. Fisheries Research. vol. 168.
- (2014) The dynamics of an animal-vegetation system: Sheep farming. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 27 (1).
- (2014) Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations: Nordic sheep farming with and without grazing externalities. European Review of Agricultural Economics.
- (2014) The Norwegian support and subsidy policy of electric cars. Should it be adopted by other countries?. Environmental Science and Policy. vol. 42.
- (2014) Fishy fish? The economic impacts of escaped farmed fish. Aquaculture Economics & Management. vol. 18 (3).
- (2014) Wild salmon fishing: Harvesting the old or young?. Resource and Energy Economics. vol. 36 (2).
- (2013) On the management of interconnected wildlife populations. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Livestock management at northern latitudes: Potential economic effects of climate change in sheep farming. Ecological Economics. vol. 93.
- (2013) An ecological-economic model on the effects of interactions between escaped farmed and wild salmon (Salmo salar). Fish and Fisheries. vol. 14 (2).
- (2013) Incentives for optimal management of age-structured fish populations. Resource and Energy Economics. vol. 35 (2).
- (2013) Balancing income and cost in red deer management. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 115.
- (2012) A bioeconomic model of trophy hunting. Ecological Economics. vol. 73.
- (2012) Optimal Harvest in an Age Structured Model with Different Fishing Selectivity. Environmental and Resource Economics. vol. 51 (4).
- (2011) Livestock as Insurance and Social Status: Evidence from Reindeer Herding in Norway. Environmental and Resource Economics. vol. 48 (4).
- (2011) Wild and farmed salmon in Norway—A review. Marine Policy. vol. 35 (3).
- (2011) A cost-benefit analysis of moose harvesting in Scandinavia. A stage structured modelling approach. Resource and Energy Economics. vol. 33 (3).
- (2010) A Bioeconomic Sheep–Vegetation Trade-Off Model: An Analysis of the Nordic Sheep Farming System. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 23 (3).