Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Impacts of climate change on water resources and hydro production at Inga Falls, Congo. International journal on hydropower and dams.
- (2015) Modelling climate change impacts on hydropower in East-Africa. International journal on hydropower and dams.
- (2015) Impact of climate change on ice regime in a river regulated for hydropower. Canadian journal of civil engineering (Print). vol. 42.
- (2014) Modelling of environmental flow options for optimal Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar, embryo survival during hydropeaking. Fisheries Management and Ecology. vol. 21 (6).
- (2014) Methodology of Ecosystem assessment in Urban Catchment and Case Study. 10th ISE 2014, Trondheim.
- (2013) Water consumption from hydropower plants – review of published estimates and an assessment of the concept. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. vol. 17.
- (2013) Water consumption from hydropower plants – review of published estimates and an assessment of the concept. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions. vol. 10.
- (2013) The impacts of climate change on a Norwegian high-head hydropower system. Journal of Water and Climate Change. vol. 4 (1).
- (2012) Assessing of Climate Change Impacts on Global Hydropower. Energies. vol. 5 (2).
- (2012) Physical Effects of Load Fluctuations in Rivers. Berichte des Lehrstuhls und der Versuchsanstalt für Wasserbau und Wasserwirtschaft.
- (2011) Determining minimal residual flow at waterfalls used for hydropower. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 18 (4).
- (2009) Estimating gully erosion contribution to large catchment sediment yield rate in Tanzania. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. vol. 34 (13-16).
- (2008) A GUIDED SWAT MODEL APPLICATION ON SEDIMENT YIELD MODELING IN PANGANI RIVER BASIN: LESSONS LEARNT. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). vol. 2 (2).
- (2008) DEVELOPING AN EXCELLENT SEDIMENT RATING CURVE FROM ONE HYDROLOGICAL YEAR SAMPLING PROGRAMME DATA: APPROACH. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). vol. 2.
- (2008) SWAT model application in a data scarce tropical complex catchment in Tanzania. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. vol. 33.
- (2007) A PROPOSED APPROACH OF SEDIMENT SOURCES AND EROSION PROCESSES IDENTIFICATION AT LARGE CATCHMENTS. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). vol. 1 (2).
- (2006) Assessment of precipitation and snowcover in northern research basins. Hydrology Research. vol. 37 (4-5).
- (2005) Statistical probability distribution of snow depth at the model sub-grid cell spatial scale. Hydrological Processes. vol. 19 (19).
- (2004) Statistical properties of spatial snowcover in mountainous catchments in Norway. Hydrology Research. vol. 35 (2).
- (2004) Modelling the snow distribution at two high arctic sites at Svalbard, Norway, and at an alpine site in central Norway. Hydrology Research. vol. 35.