Postal addressDepartment of Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Water consumption from hydropower plants – review of published estimates and an assessment of the concept. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. volum 17.
- (2013) Water consumption from hydropower plants – review of published estimates and an assessment of the concept. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions. volum 10.
- (2013) The impacts of climate change on a Norwegian high-head hydropower system. Journal of Water and Climate. volum 4 (1).
- (2012) Assessing of Climate Change Impacts on Global Hydropower. Energies. volum 5 (2).
- (2012) Physical Effects of Load Fluctuations in Rivers. Berichte des Lehrstuhls und der Versuchsanstalt für Wasserbau und Wasserwirtschaft.
- (2011) Determining minimal residual flow at waterfalls used for hydropower. International journal on hydropower and dams. volum 18 (4).
- (2009) Estimating gully erosion contribution to large catchment sediment yield rate in Tanzania. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. volum 34 (13-16).
- (2008) A GUIDED SWAT MODEL APPLICATION ON SEDIMENT YIELD MODELING IN PANGANI RIVER BASIN: LESSONS LEARNT. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). volum 2 (2).
- (2008) DEVELOPING AN EXCELLENT SEDIMENT RATING CURVE FROM ONE HYDROLOGICAL YEAR SAMPLING PROGRAMME DATA: APPROACH. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). volum 2.
- (2008) SWAT model application in a data scarce tropical complex catchment in Tanzania. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. volum 33.
- (2007) A PROPOSED APPROACH OF SEDIMENT SOURCES AND EROSION PROCESSES IDENTIFICATION AT LARGE CATCHMENTS. Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE). volum 1 (2).
- (2006) Assessment of precipitation and snowcover in northern research basins. Hydrology Research. volum 37 (4-5).
- (2005) Statistical probability distribution of snow depth at the model sub-grid cell spatial scale. Hydrological Processes. volum 19 (19).
- (2004) Statistical properties of spatial snowcover in mountainous catchments in Norway. Hydrology Research. volum 35 (2).
- (2004) Modelling the snow distribution at two high arctic sites at Svalbard, Norway, and at an alpine site in central Norway. Hydrology Research. volum 35.
- (2003) Water balance investigations in Svalbard. Polar Research. volum 22 (2).
- (2003) Rainfall distribution on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro. Hydrological Sciences Journal. volum 48 (1).
- (2003) Comparison of Ground-Based and Airborne Snow Depth Measurements with Georadar Systems, Case Study. Hydrology Research. volum 34 (5).
- (2002) An energy balance based HBV- Model with application to an Arctic watershed on Svalbard, Spitsbergen. Hydrology Research. volum 33 (2).
- (2001) Energy and water balance studies of a snow cover during snowmelt period at a high arctic site. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Climatology. volum 70 (1-4).