Department of Physics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Bjørn Torger Stokke
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) The relation of apple texture with cell wall nanostructure studied using an atomic force microscope. Carbohydrate Polymers. volum 92 (1).
- (2013) High resolution interferometry as a tool for characterization of swelling of weakly charged hydrogels subjected to amphiphile and cyclodextrin exposure. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. volum 390 (1).
- (2013) Cyclodextrin triggered dimensional changes of polysaccharide nanogel integrated hydrogels at nanometer resolution. Soft Matter. volum 9 (21).
- (2013) PEGylated chitosan complexes DNA while improving polyplex colloidal stability and gene transfection efficiency. Carbohydrate Polymers. volum 94 (1).
- (2013) Evidence for Age-Dependent in Vivo Conformational Rearrangement within Aβ Amyloid Deposits. ACS Chemical Biology. volum 8 (6).
- (2013) Swelling of a hemi-ellipsoidal ionic hydrogel for determination of material properties of deposited thin polymer films: an inverse finite element approach. Soft Matter. volum 9.
- (2013) Higher order structures of a bioactive, water-soluble (1→3)-b-d-glucan derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Carbohydrate Polymers. volum 92 (2).
- (2013) Structure-Function Relationships in Glycopolymers: Effects of Residue Sequences, Duplex, and Triplex Organization. Biopolymers. volum 99 (10).
- (2012) Impregnation of weakly charged anionic microhydrogels with cationic polyelectrolytes and their swelling properties monitored by a high resolution interferometric technique. Transformation from a polyelectrolyte to polyampholyte hydrogel. European Polymer Journal. volum 48 (11).
- (2012) Enhanced Self-Association of Mucins Possessing the T and Tn Carbohydrate Cancer Antigens at the Single-Molecule Level. Biomacromolecules. volum 13 (5).
- (2012) Direct measurement of the interaction force between immunostimulatory CpG-DNA and TLR9 fusion protein. Journal of Molecular Recognition. volum 25 (2).
- (2012) Isothermal Titration Calorimetry Study of the Polyelectrolyte Complexation of Xanthan and Chitosan Samples of Different Degree of Polymerization. Biopolymers. volum 97 (1).
- (2012) Nanoscopic and Photonic Ultrastructural Characterization of Two Distinct Insulin Amyloid States. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. volum 13 (2).
- (2012) Oligoguluronate induced competitive displacement of mucin-alginate interactions: relevance for mucolytic function. Soft Matter. volum 8 (32).
- (2011) Toehold of dsDNA exchange affects the hydrogel swelling kinetics of a polymer-dsDNA hybrid hydrogel. Soft Matter. volum 7 (5).
- (2011) Logic swelling response of DNA-polymer hybrid hydrogel. Soft Matter. volum 7 (10).
- (2010) Responsive Hydrogels for Label-Free Signal Transduction within Biosensors. Sensors. volum 10 (5).
- (2010) Higher order structure of short immunostimulatory oligonucleotides studied by atomic force microscopy. Ultramicroscopy. volum 110 (6).
- (2010) Alginate oligoguluronates as a tool for tailoring properties of Ca-alginate gels. Macromolecular Symposia. volum 291-292 (1).
- (2010) Interferometric characterization of swelling of covalently crosslinked alginate gel and changes associated with polymer impregnation. Carbohydrate Polymers. volum 80 (3).