Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Relationship and networking strategy tools: characterizing the IMP toolbox. The IMP Journal. vol. 9 (2).
- (2013) Beyond dyadic supplier development efforts: The multiple roles of the network in bringing about supplier development. The IMP Journal. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Network pictures for managing key supplier relationships. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 42 (2).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. vol. 18 (4).
- (2012) What is resource heterogeneity, and how can a firm handle the resource heterogeneity encountered in its business relationships? A case of handling heterogeneity of fish farms in outbound logistics of fish feed. The IMP Journal. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts. Journal of Business Research. vol. 65 (2).
- (2010) How companies strategise deliberately in networks using strategic initiatives. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 39 (6).
- (2010) How do suppliers strategise in relation to a customer's supply network initiative?. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2008) Towards a Model for analysing Supplier Relationships when developing a Supply Network. The IMP Journal. vol. 2 (2).
- (2007) Supply network initiatives - a means to reorganise the supply base?. The journal of business & industrial marketing. vol. 22 (3).
- (2005) Building relationships for technological innovation. Journal of Business Research. vol. 58.
- (2003) Framing as a Means to Manage a Supply Network. Journal of Customer Behaviour. vol. 2.
- (1998) Supplier roles in product development: Interaction versus task partitioning. European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management. vol. 4.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Initiation of Business Relationships in Start Ups. Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship.
- (2017) Lean Purchasing. The Routledge Companion to Lean Management.
- (2009) Identifisering av forretningsmuligheter ved endring av nettverksbilder. Teknologibasert nyskaping i Norge.
- (2002) Capabilities in Context: The Usefulness of the Concept of Episodic Network Contexts of Relationships for Understanding how a Firm Develops a New Capability. 2002. ISBN 8278770611.