Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Pituitary adenoma and non-acute headache: is there an association, and does treatment help?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 92.
- (2016) Premonitory symptoms in migraine: A cross-sectional study in 2714 persons. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (10).
- (2016) Lack of association between cluster headache and PER3 clock gene polymorphism. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" concept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2016) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Pilot study of sphenopalatine injection of onabotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of intractable chronic cluster headache. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) A comparative study of candesartan versus propranolol for migraine prophylaxis: A randomised, triple-blind, placebo-controlled, double cross-over study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (7).
- (2014) Role of angiotensin modulation in primary headaches. Current Pain and Headache Reports. vol. 18 (5).
- (2014) The relationship between headache and religious attendance (the Nord-Trøndelag health study-HUNT). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15 (1).
- (2013) Randomised trial on episodic cluster headache with an angiotensin II receptor blocker. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (12).
- (2012) Genome-wide association analysis identifies susceptibility loci for migraine without aura. Nature Genetics. vol. 44 (7).
- (2012) Medikamentell forebygging ved migrene. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (9).
- (2011) Migrainous infarction: a Nordic multicenter study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 18 (10).
- (2011) The relationship between BP and pain: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey. Advances in Clinical Neuroscience & Rehabilitation. vol. 11 (4).
- (2011) Association between blood pressure measures and recurrent headache in adolescents: cross-sectional data from the HUNT-Youth study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 12 (3).
- (2010) The validity of questionnaire-based diagnoses: the third Nord-Trøndelag Health study 2006-2008. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 11 (1).
- (2009) Lateralization in cluster headache: a Nordic multicenter study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 10 (4).
- (2009) Increased baroreflexsensitivity and heart rate variability in migraine patients. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 120 (6).
- (2009) New drugs for migraine. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 10 (6).