Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Netazepide, a gastrin/cholecystokinin-2 receptor antagonist, can eradicate gastric neuroendocrine tumours in patients with autoimmune chronic atrophic gastritis. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2016) ECL-cell carcinoids and carcinoma in patients homozygous for an inactivating mutation in the gastric H<sup>+</sup>K<sup>+</sup>ATPase alpha subunit. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 124 (7).
- (2016) Follow-up of patients with ECL cell-derived tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (11).
- (2016) The gastrin receptor antagonist netazepide (YF476) in patients with type 1 gastric enterochromaffin-like cell neuroendocrine tumours: Review of long-term treatment. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepathology. vol. 28 (11).
- (2016) Helicobacter pylori and gastric acid: An intimate and reciprocal relationship. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Does long-term profound inhibition of gastric acid secretion increase the risk of ECL cell-derived tumors in man?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Classification of epithelial malignant tumors - The differentiation between adenocarcinomas and neuroendocrine carcinomas. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 24 (5).
- (2016) Assessment of radiofrequency ablation technique in development of aortic valve stenosis in rabbits. Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Hypergastrinemia is associated with adenocarcinomas in the gastric corpus and shorter patient survival. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 123 (6).
- (2015) Gastrin secretion after bariatric surgery - response to a protein-rich mixed meal following roux-en-y gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy: a pilot study in normoglycemic women. Obesity Surgery. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) 5-Aminosalicylic acid, a specific drug for ulcerative colitis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (8).
- (2015) Upper gastrointestinal physiology and diseases. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) Serum gastrin in relation to localization and histological sub-classification of non-cardia adenocarcinomas in the stomach. Gastroenterology.
- (2014) The gastric mucosa 25 years after proxiaml gastric vagotomy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (10).
- (2014) The PAS positive material in gastric cancer cells of signet ring type is not mucin. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). vol. 96 (3).
- (2014) The regulation of gastric acid secretion - clinical perspectives. Acta Physiologica. vol. 210 (2).
- (2014) Gastrin May Mediate the Carcinogenic Effect of Helicobacter pylori Infection of the Stomach. Digestive Diseases and Sciences. vol. 60 (6).
- (2014) The normal neuroendocrine cells of the upper gastrointestinal tract lack E-cadherin. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (8).
- (2014) Involvement of NF-κB/IL-6 Pathway in the Processing of Colorectal Carcinogenesis in Colitis Mice. International Journal of Inflammation. vol. 2014.
- (2014) Venous plasma serotonin is not a proper biomarker for pulmonary arterial hypertension. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 48 (2).