Background and activities
Post doc in the CAIR-group (LBK) Focus on molecular interactions between virus and the host innate immune response
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Cytokine Profiles in Human Metapneumovirus Infected Children: Identification of Genes Involved in the Antiviral Response and Pathogenesis. PLoS ONE.
- (2013) Inducible cAMP early repressor (ICER) is a novel regulator of RIG-I mediated IFN-beta production. Cellular Signalling. vol. 25 (9).
- (2012) Toll-like receptor 3-elicited MAPK activation induces stabilization of interferon-β mRNA. Cytokine. vol. 57 (3).
- (2010) Identification of a Novel in Vivo Virus-targeted Phosphorylation Site in Interferon Regulatory Factor-3 (IRF3). Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 285 (32).
- (2010) Differential Gene Expression Downstream of Toll-like Receptors (TLRs) ROLE OF c-Src AND ACTIVATING TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR 3 (ATF3). Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 285 (22).
- (2009) The Tyrosine Kinase c-Src Enhances RIG-I (Retinoic Acid-inducible Gene I)-elicited Antiviral Signaling. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 284 (28).
- (2006) Toll-like receptor 3 associates with c-Src tyrosine kinase on endosomes to initiate antiviral signaling. EMBO Journal. vol. 26 (25).
- (2009) Intracellular signaling mechanisms in the innate immune response to viral infections. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1624-1.