Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) TTR-binding activity in blood of polar bear (Ursus maritimus) cubs. Environmental Science and Technology. 2013; volum 47.
- (2012) PCBs and OH-PCBs in polar bear mother-cub pairs: A comparative plasma levels in 1998 and 2008. Science of the Total Environment. 2012; volum 417-418.
- (2012) Perfluoroalkyl substances in polar bear mother-cub pairs: A comparative study based on plasma levels from 1998 and 2008. Environment International. 2012; volum 49.
- (2011) Blood Plasma Sample Preparation Method for the Assessment of Thyroid Hormone-Disrupting Potency in Effect-Directed Analysis. Environmental Science and Technology. 2011; volum 45 (18).
- (2007) Brominated Flame Retardants in North-East Atlantic Marine Ecosystems. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2007; volum 115 (suppl 1).
- (2007) Brominated Flame Retardants in North-East Atlantic Marine Ecosystems. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2007; volum 115.
- (2004) Spatial and temporal trends of BFRs in Atlantic cod in the North-East Atlantic. Organohalogen Compounds. 2004; volum 66.
- (2012) Organohalogenated Contaminants (OHCs) in Polar Bear Mother-Cub Pairs from Svalbard, Norway. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3827-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (259).