Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
By understanding bacterial infections from the microbe’s point of view we want to identify new potential drug targets. In particular understanding tuberculosis.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Dynamics of immune effector mechanisms during infection with Mycobacterium aviumin C57BL/6 mice. Immunology. volum 140 (2).
- (2010) Intracellular Mycobacterium avium Intersect Transferrin in the Rab11(+) Recycling Endocytic Pathway and Avoid Lipocalin 2 Trafficking to the Lysosomal Pathway. Journal of Infectious Diseases. volum 201 (5).
- (2008) The Azotobacter vinelandii AlgE mannuronan C-5-epimerase family is essential for the in vivo control of alginate monomer composition and for functional cyst formation. Environmental Microbiology. volum 10 (7).
- (2008) The Acinetobacter sp chnB promoter together with its cognate positive regulator ChnR is an attractive new candidate for metabolic engineering applications in bacteria. Metabolic engineering. volum 10 (2).
- (2006) Identification and characterization of an Azotobacter vinelandii type I secretion system responsible for export of the AlgE-Type mannuronan C-5-epimerases. Journal of Bacteriology. volum 188 (15).
- (2006) The Azotobacter vinelandii mannuronan C5-epimerases: their biological functions and new tools useful for their future in vivo biotechnological application. 2006. ISBN 82-471-7775-7.
- (2001) Epimerisering av alginat kan være knyttet til ekstrakromosomalt DNA i Azotobacter chroococcum. 2001.