Postal addressDepartment of Laboratory Medicine, Children´s and Women´s Health Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Marit Sæbø Indredavik
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Cand.med. (MD), 1976, University of Oslo
Specialist in child and adolescent psychiatry, 1986 (child and adolescent psychiatrist)
Head of Department BUP clinic, St. Olav’s hospital 1992 – 1999
Fields of interest:
Mental health in low birth-weight children.
- Mental health and cerebral magnetic resonance imaging in adolescents with low birth weight
- Mental health in young adults with low birth weight
- Prevalence of emotional and behavioural problems in adolescents
- Psychiatric symptoms and their association with biological factors in adolescence
- The health survey at the BUP clinic , St. Olav's Hospital
Medical degree programme in child and adolescent psychiatry
Master’s studies at RBUP
Regional further education for doctors at the BUP clinic (doctors taking specialist training in child and adolescent psychiatry)
Teaches and/or answers external enquiries about mental health in low birth-weight children; e.g. for user organisations, the media, etc.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Physical activity in adolescents with psychiatric disorders and in the general population. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. volum 8 (2).
- (2014) Intellectual Function in Patients with Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa. European eating disorders review. volum 22 (1).
- (2013) Adolescent predictors and associates of psychosocial functioning in young men and women: 11 year follow-up findings from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer. European Journal of Cancer. volum 49.
- (2013) Differentiated patterns of cognitive impairment 12 months after severe and moderate traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. volum 27 (13-14).
- (2013) Bullying behaviour among Norwegian adolescents: Psychiatric diagnoses and school well-being in a clinical sample. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2013) Chronic pain and pain-related disability across psychiatric disorders in a clinical adolescent sample. BMC Psychiatry. volum 13:272.
- (2013) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2013) Resilience, lifestyle and symptoms of anxiety and depression in adolescence: the Young-HUNT study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. volum 48 (3).
- (2012) Gender differences in psychosocial functioning of adolescents with symptoms of anxiety and depression: longitudinal findings from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. volum 47 (11).
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. volum 72 (6).
- (2012) Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer: Psychosocial Health and Quality of Life. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. volum 59 (6).
- (2012) Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. volum 59 (6).
- (2012) Quality of life in children and adolescents surviving cancer. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. volum 16 (2).
- (2012) Neuropsychological Function Twelve Months After Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Improvement In Neuropsychological Function From Three To Twelve Months In Moderate To Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Level Of Impairment Twelve Months After Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Psychological symptoms in children of parents with chronic pain-the HUNT study. Pain. volum 153 (5).
- (2012) Mental health, quality of life and social relations in young adults born with low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. volum 10.
- (2012) Low birth weight and psychiatric morbidity; stability and change between adolescence and young adulthood. Early Human Development. volum 88 (8).